MEd in Curriculum and Instruction-Digital Literacy Courses
Click the course title to view the course description and prerequisites in the Texas Information System (TIS) Course Inventory.
All courses are offered by UT Rio Grande Valley.
Required Courses (30 credits)
- EDCI 7334 Curriculum Problems and Processes
- EDFR 6300 Research Methods in Education
- EDFR 6388 Introduction to Historical and Sociocultural Foundations of Education
- EPSY 6304 Foundations of Learning, Cognition and Human Development
- RLIT 6300 Foundations of Reading and Digital Literacies
- RLIT 6301 Digital Literacies and Reading for Young Children
- RLIT 6302 Adolescent Digital Literacy and Reading
- RLIT 6303 Diverse Learner Digital Literacies and Reading
- RLIT 6306 Assessment Practices in Digital Literacies and Reading
- RLIT 6308 Digital Literacies and Reading Leadership